385
I just ordered me up some DVD's and a game as a reward to myself for doing my exams. Even though they aren't over yet but I want to watch new films and play new games NOW
I ordered:-
(PS2) Prince of Persia : The Two Thrones
I had the two Prince of Persia's before this one and they were boss so I hope this 'un is rad as well.
(DVD) Ong-Bak: Collector's Edition (2 Discs)
This film looks crazy with a capital C. A Japanese film about the head of a statue going missing from a village and some mental geezer going to find who stole it. Lots of jaw dropping martial arts, stunts and jumping. The amazing thing is; ALL of the stunts are real. There are no wires, CGI effects or stunt doubles. In a clip I saw, the main actor jumps through a barbed wire loop no bigger than that of a circular drain cover. Rad.
(DVD) Dead Man's Shoes
"Two brothers return to the home town they left years previously. As the brothers set up camp in the hills overlooking the town, the local crew of small-time drug dealers begin to question their return. One by one they are tracked down by Richard (one of the brothers) as he embarks on a terrifying quest for revenge as a brother's love sparks calculated violent retribution..." So a straight up revenge flick? Wicked awesome.
(DVD) Oldboy
A man who is held captive for fifteen years and whose wife is murdered is released suddenly and given money. He is asked to discover why he was held prisoner. If he finds the answer his kidnapper will kill himself. Meant to be gory as fuck. ACE.
Yeah, can't wait.
chro.


3 Comments:
At 7:40 PM,
. said…
is one of those games my birthday present? AW THANKS.
At 8:30 PM,
Gareth said…
One of? I only ordered one you massive spacktard.
THATWASAJOKE
At 9:21 PM,
. said…
CUNT.
Post a Comment
<< Home